At Tiger Safari Ranthambore, we have a very simple and straight refund policy for maximum satisfaction of our valued clients and customers. Given below are the main pointers of our refund and cancellation policy. In case of cancellation, please inform us beforehand through email. Every refund is subject to deduction of some charges –
- Cancellation within 45 days or earlier – Over 90% of refund and airfare will be refunded minus cancellation charges by airline.
- Cancellation from 21 days to 45 days – 75% of amount will be refunded and airfare will be refunded minus cancellation charges by airline.
- Cancellation from 8 days to 21 days – 50% of amount will be refunded and airfare will be refunded minus cancellation charges by airline.
- Cancellation in 7 days or less – No refund and airfare will be refunded minus cancellation charges from the airline.
- Transportation is not available at disposal and provided according to itinerary only.
- Once safari is booked, it is non-refundable.
- Tiger Safari Ranthambore may modify, change, or terminate the offer without any prior notice, at its sole discretion, and at any time.
- Safaris are subject to availability of vehicles and are booked online. We request you to confirm the booking in advance.
- After receiving 70% in advance, we will confirm the booking.
- Confirmation of hotel rooms is subject to availability. We will book any other hotel in the same category if the hotel room is not available and notify you about the same.
- We are not responsible for park closure because of change in government rules or any uncertain events.
The following expenses are not included in the packages –
- Flight and train tickets
- Extra meals, drinks (alcoholic, non-alcoholic, mineral etc.), starters or personal expenses etc.
- Any other tours
- Travel insurance, tips, phone calls, laundry, camera fee, and guide fee
- Medical expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Package Inclusions”